Thursday, February 11, 2010

very much alone

now facebook has groups like

'Even If im with you all day, I miss you the second you leave.'

with 307387 fans.

didn't know everyone else felt the same way. cause in all my relationships, when i say 'i miss you', i get.. 'what for? we just saw each other.'

think i'm just very angry and sad and upset and angry.. just very bitter la. cause I cannot understand why such things must happen to me..

have been feeling very down lately, and i've been trying to take my mind off things. called a few friends to go out with me.. but nobody seem to want to hang out. and that doesnt help at all.

and when i say i'm very much alone, I don't say it cause I have no one.. but more like, where are all my friends?

aha.. this post is like super emo. and i absolutely hate it. but ahh.. i'm losing it!

No comments: