Friday, February 05, 2010

a very long week

Its finally friday, and an end to a very long week and many other things.
The first thesis interim critique is over. Portfolio draft submission is over. so is being in a relationship.
An end to things also means the start of something new. And I am excited, because I will be graduating and working. For that to happen, I just need to focus. Focus on the right things. I think two things in my life now, would be God and my final year project. That should be enough to keep me busy.

Had a very good talk with Sis Dawn, and I think I really need to sit down and think about what I want. And after all the thinking, I'll need to do something about it. There are many things I want to do. And hopefully, 12 months later at thanksgiving, I can share about my super fruitful and exciting year.

Yes, this year will be an awesome year for me. :)

No comments: