Sunday, February 07, 2010

a happy day

its a happy day! and i thank God for the weather!

Cycled the PCN route today.. and probably covered 20+ km from Tampines to ECP. Even though it wasn't the full route, but I'm still half dead. The slopes at Pasir Ris and I think Loyang are just crazy! My favourite route is still the one between Changi Beach to ECP... long and flat. ECP in the evening is a very happy place to be at.. its just gives a nice feeling when you stop and take in everything that's going on around you.

Had a few random thoughts while cycling and it was nice to be able to sort out my thoughts this way. Hm, I wonder what God's will is for me... and I'm quite excited to find out.

Everything has its time, and there are reasons for things that happen. So, the way our paths have crossed several times must say something right. But I guess that's something not within my control. I trust and I'll wait..

We shall see..

No comments: