Sunday, December 28, 2008



Thanksgiving at my place was rather impromptu (if you've been following the earlier entries), but thankfully, it turned out quite well. We had good fellowship together with quite a few interesting things to share. haha.. We went down to Bro. Joshua's place after dinner to surprise Sis Jan and played the 'bean game' at his place. Haha, that was the first time I've seen Sandra so fast. She was like doing some high level trading that even I got lost at some point.

Yep, so anyway I'm leaving in 2 days time, at 6am on the 31st of Dec. Its a really sad timing, because no one can send me off since its so early. Haha. And I must say that I am not quite ready to leave. I am half-packed and still worrying about my health forms because I've only got 1 dose of Hep B jab. Those immunization thingys are like so troublesome and I really don't see the need especially when I'm only gonna be there for 5 months. Tsk.

Oh! but thank God I managed to settle my accommodation for my first 2 days there. Phew. haha.. thanks tan yixiang! if not for her, I dont even need to think about going for exchange. haha. so i have 2 more days to worry about many many things. Just hope by the time i'm on the plane.. I'll stop fretting.

No comments: